Indiana Private Investigators
IN Private Investigation Firm License No.: PI20700038
Here you will find information regarding services offered throughout the State of Indiana. Boerger Investigative Services, LLC - Indiana has company investigators in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fort Wayne, & Bloomington to effectively service your private investigation needs.
Boerger has experience and specializes in the following areas of investigation:
- Workers' Compensation Fraud & Abuse Investigations
- Insurance Claim Investigations - Auto, Fire & General Liability
- Background Investigations
- Witness Locating & Statement Taking
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice
- Physical & Covert Surveillance Operations
- Undercover Investigations
- Litigation Support
Call (317) 610-0910 for a FREE consultation with a seasoned professional who understands your needs.
Central Field Office
133 West Market Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
BIS staff are active members of the following professional associations (association websites will open in a new window):
Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Indiana Paralegal Association, Inc.
Indiana Worker's Compensation Institute, Inc.
Indiana Association of Professional Investigators - Past President & Chairman of the Board
International Homicide Investigators Association
National Association of Legal Investigators
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators -