Welcome to the Indiana Private Investigator Page
Indiana Private Investigator License No.: PI20700038
BIS staff are active members of the following professional associations (association websites will open in a new window):
Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Indiana Paralegal Association, Inc.
Indiana Worker's Compensation Institute, Inc.
Indiana Association of Professional Investigators - Past President & Chairman of the Board
International Homicide Investigators Association
National Association of Legal Investigators
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators -
Here you will find information regarding services offered throughout the State of Indiana. Boerger Investigative Services, LLC ["BIS"] - Indiana has company investigators in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fort Wayne, & Bloomington to effectively service your private investigation needs.
Boerger has experience and specializes in the following areas of investigation:
- Workers' Compensation Fraud & Abuse Investigations
- Insurance Claim Investigations - Auto, Fire & General Liability
- Background Investigations
- Witness Locating & Statement Taking
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice
- Physical & Covert Surveillance Operations
- Undercover Investigations
- Litigation Support
Call (317) 610-0910 for a FREE consultation with a seasoned professional who understands your needs.
Central Field Office
133 West Market Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204